The Top 10 Reasons Why You Need An Insurance Policy
What makes buying an insurance policy necessary? Why do people buy insurance? What are Nigeria’s insurance policies’ benefits?
The truth is that a lot of people choose to casually disregard what it would mean if we were to pass away unexpectedly and leave loved ones behind for any reason. How might they manage?
Today, I want to provide you ten compelling arguments for why you should get an insurance policy so that you won’t be confused about why insurance is necessary for every Nigerian person and family.
Top 10 reasons to buy an Insurance policy in Nigeria
1. It provides a large monetary infusion for the recipient in the event that the party covered by the agreement passes away.
2. When a major stakeholder passes away, an insurance policy can save the company.
3. Your retirement plan might be further enhanced with an insurance policy.
4. Because even if your job provides you with life insurance, that plan expires in the event that you leave your job for any reason.
5. You don’t want to pass away and leave your children with a current account balance of a few thousand Naira or less in savings. This is prevented by purchasing an insurance policy.
6. Car damage compensation: You may smile nevertheless since you have a car insurance plan in the event that all of your careful driving methods fail to save your brand-new, fancy car from that crazy Danfo driver.
7. Replacing stolen cars is another crucial reason insurance is required.How would you start saving up more than N3 million to buy a new car? Getting a new car would be nearly a piece of cake if you had auto insurance—that is, if you had chosen the “in the event of theft” option.
8. The need to buy an insurance policy becomes clear because you cannot anticipate the future. It’s true that you have no idea what will occur to you in the next minute, let alone the remainder of your life. You regain control over your future and the course of events when you have an insurance policy.
9. Due to the fact that in some nations, it is required to buy specific kinds of insurance. For instance, car insurance is required in Nigeria, although most people there either don’t realize this or don’t care.
10. You can have peace of mind by having insurance. I once heard that unless you don’t have peace of mind, you don’t understand its value.