One of the registered insurance companies in Nigeria, Allianz Nigeria Insurance plc deals with non-life and life insurance industries and offers a variety of insurance products, including motor, life, home, and travel insurance.
Originally established in 1993 as Union Assurance Company plc and re-established in 2016 as Ensure Insurance Plc. The Allianz Group acquired it in 2018.
The Allianz Group is a German global financial services company and one of the top asset managers and insurers in the world, with a portfolio of more than 92 million individual and business clients worldwide.
The Allianz group, which employs 142,00 people across 80 nations, reported total revenues of 131 billion euros in 2018 and an operating profit of 11.5 billion euros.
Allianz Nigeria Plc offers a broad range of Insurance in Nigeria such as:
- Life Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Education Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Travel Insurance
They also offer insurance services under insurance for businesses such as:
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Personal Accident
- Fidelity Guarantee
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Money Insurance
- SME Insurance
- Plant All Risks
- Erection All Risks
- Machinery Breakdown
- Contractor’s All Risks
Allianz Nigeria Insurance Claims Processing
You must make sure you have carefully read and comprehended the terms of the policy before you can register a claim. The Allianz policy guarantees its clients a swift and prompt claims settlement to provide the highest level of client satisfaction.
You can mail the claims form and all supporting documentation complete.
These could include repair cost estimates, evidence of a damaged vehicle or other property,
a police report (in the event of a death); and any other records that may be necessary for processing claims. Download the online claim form, complete it, and email it to [email protected].
As a claimant, you have access to a number of methods for starting the claims processing procedure. The list is as follows:
- You can report your claim by walking into any branch office of Allianz Nigeria Insurance with the necessary supporting documentation. A customer support representative will advise you appropriately on the next actions to take. Despite the company’s efforts to run solely online, the law nonetheless requires it to handle walk-in complaints from clients.
- The Allianz Nigeria Insurance App (Allianz NG) is available for download on Android operating systems. You can manage your policy account even on the go thanks to the app. You can report and monitor your claim requests once you’ve downloaded the app to your phone.
After confirming your claim, we will swiftly send you payment through check or online transfer. When the claimant submits their discharge voucher, the payment is made right away.
Allianz Nigeria Insurance Customer Service and Operational Branches
You can reach out to their office through any of these channels;
- Customer Walk-in
- Telephone (available Monday to Friday – 7 am to 7 pm)
- Electronic mail – [email protected]
- Allianz Nigeria Insurance chat support (available daily from 7 am to 7 pm)
- or by dropping a message on the contact form on their website.
Allianz Nigeria Insurance operates out of over 3 major branch offices in Lagos including the head office and four regional offices in Abuja, Ibadan, Port-Harcourt, and Benin